166 reviews with the most recent first, showing page 1 of 28.
Spontaneous time, could book it two hours before, nice and helpful staff, great atmosphere for before the jump. Great tandem master.
Save up to 70% on campsite fees! Support conservation and experience the natural beauty of NZ. 96 Department of Conservation campsites, one convenient pass.
Great skydiving, 150000ft for $430NZD. Wonderful view of Queenstown and the lakes.
Access savings worth hundreds of $$ on Top Ranked NZ Accommodation and Activities for just $1 per day.
Staff are very kind, very secure and friendly atmosphere.
Thank You - to the thousands of travellers that have contributed to our Top Voted NZ Activities Map - it's free from Rankers.
Amazing experience from a great company. Service from all staff we met was great. Very experienced instructors made me feel safe. Only downside was that it was overpriced.
That was the best experience ever! I will never forget the feeling when I jumped out of the place, and the free fall was, just amazing! I would recommend it to anyone!
We are definitely not going to recommend Nzone to our friends due to their poor service and rude attitude, this company is obviously lack of good internal control and well organization, their staff are not well trained, basically you pay premium price but you get terrible service based on following facts:
1. We 2 couples are from Singapore, our scheduled time is 9am so we reached the office for registration around 8.15am, the counter staff doesn't want to register for us and told us to leave then come back at 9am, but when we came back at 9am there was long queue for registration so we have to queue for another half an hour.
2. We have booked online 2 months earlier but surprisingly they still separated the wife and the husband into 2 different jumping groups, just because they need one more jumper to fully utilize the plane.
3. During skydiving, one of us has problem on the parachute and caused a very hard landing.
4. After skydiving, due to poor organization we have waited for the transport for 40 minutes, that's not the worst, finally the bus came, but it is not enough for all passengers so we have to wait for another 40 minutes for transferring back to town. Total we spent 1.5 hours for waiting the bus, eventually we missed our activity booked for afternoon due to Nzone failed to send us back on time.
5. After 40 minutes waiting for the bus, we complained the transport issue to the Nzone staff, it is very disappointed that one of their staff rejected to provide the service manager information, just replied " you are terrible customers" then left.
Visited March 2016