70 Rankers Reviews
2 Group Tours
Our best trips are the ones where a “Aroha NZ Tours guide” is with you, because the “host” acts as part concierge and part friend, making sure all details are as planned, but also designing experiences that enhance the understanding of our country. We know how to show you the very best that this beautiful country has to offer and we are confident that you will leave New Zealand in the knowledge that you selected the right tour operator for you.
• The moment you arrive at the airport in New Zealand you will not have to deal with any further travel details…apart from Customs. Please bring adequate passport identification and follow the rules closely.
• You have private airport transfers organized already.
• The guide will see to your personal needs and make sure your personal guided tour gets off to a great start.
• Throughout your journey you are accompanied by a professional and experienced local driver-guide for flexible touring--based on your interests.
• We provide a 24 hour, 7 day support, any enquiries you make will be responded to efficiently by our team.
• You stay in our “handpicked” central city “premier hotels” and “boutique accommodation” with an emphasis on warm hospitality.
• We organize overnight stays in small, private, top luxury B&B’s and lodges set in spectacular locations.
• You will receive expert advice from our New Zealand specialists, all of whom travel throughout New Zealand regularly.
• Travel in a comfortable luxury sedan or van vehicle, arriving at your destination safely.
• We recommend the best in activities, adventure, or low-key ‘chill out’ providers to enhance your New Zealand experience.
• Your guide will see fit you dine at reputable, gourmet restaurants or enjoy local specialties in stunning settings.
• Your guide will keep you updated about alternatives day trips or optional activities daily.
• We know the most fantastic places to wine and dine and let loose or rest comfortably.
• Our Guide understands the art of discretion.
• Discover areas off the “beaten track”—leave nothing but your own footsteps
• Meet some real New Zealander characters (Kiwis) on their own “home-turf”. Some are rather unforgettable…
North Island ▷ Taupo Region ▷ Taupo
Showing 8 reviews of 70.
We toured with this company for almost 20 days in Jan, 2020. You'd think in that time we'd have come across at least a couple things to not like about them. But that wasn't the case at all. Aroha are complete professionals. Absolutely perfect planning & execution. All of the arrangements were great (hotels, transport, scheduling, etc.). We were on schedule 100% of the time. It was an absolute pleasure to tour NZ with Aroha. Special mention to Steve, our driver cum guide - wow! what a guy! A true professional. Extremely knowledgeable about everything NZ (even his restaurant recommendations were on point). We were a big group, but he remembered everyone's names. He catered to everyone's needs. Very safe driver. We were very fortunate he chose to drive us. This was an unforgettable trip thanks to Steve & Aroha. 10/10 would recommend. 10/10 would work with Aroha again.
Save up to 70% on campsite fees! Support conservation and experience the natural beauty of NZ. 78 Department of Conservation campsites, one convenient pass.
Aroha Tours put on a trip of a lifetime for us! We went to amazing cities and and saw come incredible sights. I don't think we could have had a better tour guide and driver than Steve. He was immensely knowledgeable for all destinations we visited and went above and beyond to ensure we all had a enjoyable trip. I would like to thank Aroha Tours, Veronika and Steve for planning/organizing this trip. I highly recommend Aroha Tours.
Access savings worth hundreds of $$ on Top Ranked NZ Accommodation and Activities for just $1 per day.
out standing high quality service with a professional understanding of each client needs and sensitivities .
personal touch and constant communication making sure we get the best .
We had one of the most memorable vacations in New Zealand in October 2019. We booked our tour with Aroha Newzealand Tours after a recommendation from a friend. They are extremely professional and understood our needs as a vegetarian family of 4 (with 3 members prone to travel sickness).
The15 day trip covering North & South Island was custom made for us with room for unexpected changes. Our special recommendations for Mr.Steve- an extremely knowledgeable gentleman, who ensured a stress-free vacation.
Aroha Tours was spectacular! We used Aroha for our 2 week honeymoon in New Zealand. The trip was beyond perfect. Veronika, the owner, planned everything to perfection according to our preferences. Our tour guides Steve and Dave were fun and knowledgeable, putting up with us on hours in the van. If you ever visit New Zealand, use Aroha! We got to know both islands in an intimate manner and had an amazing time.
I had my destination wedding in Queenstown, New Zealand this year and engaged Aroha Tours to plan a tour for my guests from Singapore. We are very impressed with the itinerary Veronika planned for us and the meticulous and thoughtful service provided by Steve, our tour guide. Our guests had a nice, relaxing and memorable time in New Zealand! All thanks to the impeccable service delivered by Aroha Tours. I have to say, this is the best tour agency we have ever engaged internationally! If you are looking for a superb, luxurious and relaxing vacation in New Zealand, look for Aroha Tours! They are the best! ❤️
Veronika at Aroha Tours planned a two week trip for my husband and me with 4 days on the North Island and 10 days on the South Island. The trip was marvelous in every way, and we unhesitatingly recommend Aroha. The tour was planned with careful attention to our preferences and great flexibility The places we stayed were lovely and welcoming. Our driver/guides (Dave and Steve) were efficient, friendly, knowledgable -- a joy to know.
An amazing experience. We first contacted Veronika 6 month ahead of our visit. Veronika made it all much simpler than anticipated. The planning process was simple. Veronika took the time to listen to us. She perfectly accommodated the criteria we provided her with, including budget, type of lodging and type of activities. Fast forward to February 2019... the visit in the South Island of NZ was absolutely amazing. We stayed in lodges that were unique and visited locations that were amazing. The locations, the food prepared for us in each location and the activities we participated in were all carefully selected by Veronika and were spot on. People likely visit the same locations but it is really all about how you get there, when you get there and everything that happens in between.
We have also greatly enjoyed the private guide that accompanied us throughout our stay. Zuzana was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and acomodating for all of our requests. Things change due to weather in a trip like ours and Zuzana, working with Veronika, was able to come up with ideas and alternative plans that proved to be great.
We recommend touring NZ with Aroha Tours and Veronika. I wish we could do it again next year.
Noa and Nir