63 Rankers Reviews
More than just a jet boat ride
TAKE A PIECE OF ADRENALINE ACTION HOME WITH YOU!
It’s not every day you get the chance to take a spin on the world’s first commercial Jet boat ride. We photograph every Jet boat ride, and you receive FREE digital photos with every ticket purchased!, when you depart from the Main Town Pier!
Every hour on the hour, 10am to 6pm. From 26 December – 10 January there is a 9am departure subject to minimum numbers. Leaves from Main Town Pier, Queenstown. Check in is 15 minutes before departure.
Children aged between 5 and 14 years are eligible for child rate. Infants aged 2-4 years ride FREE with an accompanying parent or caregiver and must sit on their knee if seating is not available. Children and infants must be able to fit into one of our life jackets to ride KJet.
WHAT YOU GET WITH US
- An unforgettable ride on the world famous SHOTOVER & KAWARAU RIVERS
- 60 MINUTES of fun and stunning scenery
- 360° SPINS in one of our high powered, twin engine Jet boats
- NO HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS to ride KJet, infants aged 2-4 go free but must be able to fit into one of our infant life jackets
- FASTEST JET BOATS in town – reaching speeds of up to 95kph
- REAL JET BOATING in water that’s less than 5cm deep in places
- GREAT VALUE – more bang for your buck with epic deals for kids
- HASSLE FREE – just step on board one of our Big Yellow Jet boats at the Main Town Pier on Queenstown’s waterfront. We’re located right in the heart of Queenstown Bay.
- INNOVATION AND SAFETY – we designed the first roll bar system, as well as twin engine technology and heated handrails
- KNOWLEDGEABLE SKILLED DRIVERS trained to the highest standard in the industry
- 100% KIWI – locally owned and operated
- Includes FREE digital photos when you depart from the Main Town Pier.
rates apply for bookings made between 30 October 2020 - 31 March 2021 and valid for travel until 30 September 2021.
Children aged between 5 and 14 years
(2 Adults, 2 Children)