Number of powered sites - 12. Camp beside a small but beautiful kauri stand.
• Water from tap
• Picnic Table
• Showers (hot)
• Road access: gravel from North, seal from South
• Campervans welcome
• Communal kitchen with cookers/electric stoves
• No bookings – first come/first served • Self-registration during off-peak period
• Back-country hut pass does not apply
• Campervan access – power connections / not eligible for NZMCA pass
18 years and over.
5-17 years. 0-4 years are FREE.
Thanks to all the good people working for the NZ Department of Conservation - for all your hard work - making NZ more beautiful, accessable and healthy! Cheers 😍