41 Rankers Reviews
Number of tent sites - approximately 100. We recommend you make a booking during the busy summer season.
Water from tap
To provide a fair and equal opportunity for all potential campers, only one site may be booked per booking session.
• Back-country hut pass does not apply
• Campervan access /eligible for NZMCA pass (except during exemption period)
• Camp office hours are 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
• Camp gates and barrier arms are locked from 9:00 pm - 7:30 am
• Camp host on site year round
• Recycling facilities available
Campers staying in the camp are required to purchase a $2.00 rubbish bag to assist with the costs associated with the disposal of rubbish and recyclable items.
18 years and over.
0-4 years are FREE.
Thanks to all the good people working for the NZ Department of Conservation - for all your hard work - making NZ more beautiful, accessable and healthy! Cheers 😍