Water from tap
The camp is open from mid-December to March and over Easter. It has two separate camping areas, Jetty and Buller.
Prior bookings are essential over the Christmas holiday period, classic and power boat weekends, and Easter.
These camping areas have no power.
• The camp is within Nelson Lakes National Park, park by-laws apply.
• No domestic pets are allowed.
• Sites must be vacated by 11 am on the day of departure.
• Speed limit in the camping areas is 5 km/hr.
• Excessive noise in the campgrounds after 11 pm will not be tolerated.
• Please keep rubbish to a minimum.
• No fires.
• New Zealand Motor Caravan Association Pass is not valid at this camp.
• Jet skis are prohibited.
The management reserves the right to cancel tenancy at any time if park by-laws or these regulations are contravened and under such circumstances will not refund any fees paid in advance.