84 Rankers Reviews
10 Camping Grounds
8 Dump Station
True waterfront sites, ideal for a swim and boating during the day, and listening to the sound of the water lapping against the foreshore at night.
Surrounded by Pohutukawa trees and Norfolk Pines with views across Whangateau Harbour to Omaha Beach and Point Wells. For the ultimate traditional New Zealand camping experience, choose a Waterfront Site for your tenting, caravan or campervan holiday.
Onsite power is provided along with use of the holiday park facilities.
• Children are welcome
• Children's age is 3 - 14 years old
• Infants age is 0 - 2 years
• Peak Season - Minimum Fee Applies
• Max Number Of Adults is 6
• Max Number Of Adults and Child(ren) is 6
• Minimum stay periods may apply
Peak Season - Minimum Fee Applies
15 years and over
Children are welcome
Children's age is 3 - 14 years old
Infants age is 0 - 2 years (free)