Our standard cabins offer excellent value for money. They are close to the action of the holiday park, an ideal home base for exploring Martins Bay and the surrounding areas.
Take an easy stroll to the beach for great swimming, a picnic, beach games or just a walk to enjoy the ambience. Enjoy a drink, or an al fresco lunch on your own verandah.
Standard cabins have a dining table and chairs, a fridge, an electric jug, cutlery, crockery and basic cooking utensils provided, and full access to the holiday park facilities. They are also equipped with a TV with Freeview. Bring your own bed linen and towels (we supply bottom sheets, pillows and pillow cases).
Check In Time: From 2pm
Check Out Time: By 10am
• Children are welcome
• Child rates apply for guests aged 3 to 13 years old (inclusive)
• Infants (aged up to 36 months) stay for free
• Cabins sleep 5 people in a queen size bed (with single bunk above) and a set of bunks
• An extra single bed may be added if required
• Bring your own bed linen and towels
• Max Number Of Guests (Adults + Children) is 6
Over 13 years.
Children are welcome. Child rates apply for guests aged 3 to 13 years old (inclusive). Infants (aged up to 36 months) stay for free