All of our regular sites have power laid on. Spacious and easily accessible, none of them are far from all of the amenities the park has to offer.
Regular sites have the advantage of being sheltered on those occasions when the wind gets up. Those in the main camping area are no more than a one minute stroll to the beautiful sandy beach. The regular sites on the plateau overlook the park and enjoy spectacular views of the Hauraki Gulf and some of its many islands. The plateau has its own shower, toilet, kitchen and laundry facilities and a walk to the beach takes just a few minutes.
Check In Time: From 12pm
Check Out Time: By 10am
• Children are welcome
• Children's age is under 14 years old
• Infants age is up to 36 months
• Maximum number of guests per site (Adults + Children) is 6
• Peak rates apply Labour Weekend to Easter
• A minimum fee of 2 adults per site applies from Christmas Day to Auckland Anniversary and at Easter and at Labour Weekend