10 Rankers Reviews
Fun For All Ages
he Duck is a truly magnificent vehicle able to travel on land and water. Come and experience Rotorua and its lakes from a totally unique perspective. This tour is broken into two parts which includes a tour through the city, it’s amazing gardens, iconic buildings, and geothermal areas before heading out for Splashdown into two of Rotorua’s most stunning lakes. The lakes part of the tour includes splashdown onto Tikitapu and Okareka, magnificent views of Mt Tarawera and lush native forests.
Our guides will take you on a journey that everyone who joins us will remember. They will show you the sights and tell you all about what you’re seeing but the most amazing thing is that they will do it while everyone has a laugh. You’ll understand when you experience it that it’s the perfect blend of history and humour! We are all about showing people a good time. Our passion for our lakes and our area will put a smile on your face as you experience it with us on your journey.
You’re travelling through volcanic craters in a genuine WW2 landing craft, seeing the awe on people’s faces as you splash down into the water. You literally can’t find this anywhere else in the world!
- Explore the true hidden gem of Rotorua, our lakes district
- Experience two splashdowns as you go from land to lake at Lake Tikitapu and Lake Okareka
- Journey through stunning natural landscapes and historically significant sites
- Learn stories of old as well as hearing about our land and lives today
- Laugh along with our famous conDUCKtors
- View iconic buildings, geothermal activity, stunning lakes and million-dollar homes
- Create family memories that will last a lifetime
Bookings are essential
Infants under 2y are free
(2 adults 2 kids)
Additional Child – $40