This recreational vehicle is designed for couples and families that enjoy the “ S P A C E “. Most of the Monaco clients use their purpose built home on the road for “The Good Life In Style” to “Explore The Freedom And Beauty Of New Zealand”.
The stylish design of the accommodation area has masses of volume and headroom. The light timber finish enhances the spacious open plan layout which features plenty of storage lockers. There’s seating for 3 in the front, a four-seater for passengers immediately behind the driver’s cabin, then the bathroom with separate shower and toilet. Opposite, the full kitchen with bench space to prepare those meals or snacks, and a six-seater U shape dining area at the rear with large panoramic windows.
This easy to use, ready to go motorhome with comfort and quality fittings is very spacious, it’s the ideal vehicle for a family up to seven or a couple that wishes to travel New Zealand in style.
It has three double berths:
The over cab luton bed providing a large kingsize bed of 2.15m x 1.85m with exceptional headroom.
The second bed is behind the driver’s cabin and is set up by converting the four person dinette area into a double bed of 2.10m x 1.30m.
The U-shape rear dinette provides ample seating for six adults around the table, this area can be used as 2 single beds of 1.85m x 0.70m or it can be converted to a massive king size bed of 2.15m x 1.85m
Best of all, you can drive this motorhome on a conventional car licence, despite its somewhat intimidating bulk; it’s a pleasure to drive. The 6-speed automatic gearbox and power steering allows for relaxed, effortless driving. Not only does this motorhome accelerate briskly it also slows and stops impressively courtesy of the powerful exhaust brake that is automatically activated whenever the drivers lifts their foot off the gas pedal. The combination of the auto shifting, extra performance, and powerful engine braking makes the new Monaco 6 berth an irresistible choice for any driver.
“On the road the immediate access to home comforts is the major plus in touring with this motor home”
This motorhome is fully self-contained, so you don’t even have to stay in a campsite if you don’t want to. It is ready to "Follow Your Dreams" and comes with a fully equipped kitchen, quality linen, bedding and towels plus 6 camping chairs, camping table, gas BBQ and a GPS to find your way.
Accommodation features include:
- 3 double berths: Luton top bed = 2.15m x 1.85m. Middle bed = 2.10m x 1.30m. Rear bed = 2.15m x 1.85m or can be made as 2 Single beds of 2.15m x 0.70m
- Interior Height from 2.00m at the rear up to 2.40 at the front of the living area.
- 120 Litre fridge with freezer
- Central diesel heating
- Microwave oven, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Fold down glass top 4 burner cook top
- Stainless steel range hood
- 240volt / gas, hot / cold pressurised water system
- Cassette toilet with electric flush
- Separate shower so the toilet area does not get wet
- Power supply 240 volt if plugged in with a smart charge system for the dual 12 volt house batteries
- 160L fresh water tank / 160L waste water tank with tank and battery monitors
- Good ventilation with opening windows and two roof vents all with insect screens
- Wide exterior door with fly screen & separate security door
- Easy fold out entrance step
- Flat screen TV with separate speaker stereo sound system DVD/CD, AUX and USB hook up the stereo/CD player in rear dining area.
- 2010 Mitsubishi FUSO Canter, a fuel efficient 4.9L Turbo Diesel engine with 190 horsepower that complies with the EPA04 exhaust emission standard
- The 6-speed automatic gearbox and power steering which allows for relaxed, effortless driving
- Dual Air Bags, 4 wheel dual calliper disc brakes with ABS and automatic exhaust air brakes
- The driver’s cabin has a driver seat and 2 passenger’s seats. Behind the cabin are 2 double seats with 4 seat belts.
- Electric windows
- Remote locking
- Overall length 6.95m, height 3.40m, width 2.35m
- Air conditiong in drivers cabin
- Radio/CD player
- Shade maker awning
- Outdoor shower
- Tow bar for a bike rack
- Large rear boot locker that can accommodate 6 outdoor chairs, outdoor table and BBQ, while also being big and long enough to store two sets of golf clubs and fishing rods as well
Freedom Camping Certified