Bright and spacious living: The pilot seats in the front cab rotate to give you additional seating around the dining table, the passengers seats are all forward facing with 3 point seat belts and the walk through from cabin to camper is a real bonus. The rear of the Mileo is bedroom only. That means there’s no need to make up your bed at the end of the day and the bed is a thick and super comfortable mattress so sleeping in late will be no problem.
The Mileo bathroom is about twice the size of a standard campervan bathroom. The toilet is partitioned from the shower by a sliding door so the toilet seat doesn’t get wet while you’re showering and there’s a large vanity with mirror and storage for all your personal items.
The kitchen has enough fridge/freezer capacity for a family of four plus all the conveniences you’d expect in a high end motorhome like gas cooker, pots, pans, crockery, and cutlery.
Unlike most motorhomes, the Mileo is as comfortable in winter as it is in summer. The full insulation, including insulated windows, plus the central diesel and electric heating will keep you warm when the weather gets cooler. The centrally heated bathroom can be used as a drying room so there’s no need to hang your wet underclothes from the wing mirrors. The windows are tinted and double-glazed for added warmth, and the lighting is top-of-the-line LED. These details are standard in motorhomes built for private owners but virtually unheard of in a rental motorhome.
The Mileo is a sleek aerodynamic motorhome that doesn’t body roll on New Zealand’s windy roads plus it has less wind resistance and therefore better fuel efficiency.
This motorhome is built on a powerful Ford Transit 2.2L turbo diesel. The 140HP will give you all the power you need to tackle any mountain pass. The cab has more room, more storage compartments and more comfortable seats for driver and passengers. The reversing camera helps you to manoeuvre in tight spaces and the GPS will help you find your way.
If there are just two of you travelling and you want more space than a standard two berth motorhome, the Mileo is the ultimate choice. Unlike standard four berth motorhomes, the extra double bed tucks away into the ceiling cavity so the additional floor space isn’t taken up with beds. The extra space in the Mileo is usable space with and unbeatable storage. In fact, the rear storage compartment in the Mileo is called the garage and comes with 2 mountain bikes, outdoor table and chairs and a gas BBQ.
This motorhome is fully self-contained, so you don’t even have to stay in a campsite if you don’t want to. It is ready to "Follow Your Dreams"
Accommodation features include:
- 2 double berths: Top bed = 1.95m x 1.4m. Main rear bed = 2.15m x 1.45m
- Interior Height: 2.1m in the kitchen and 1.87 in the lounge area.
- 160 Litre 3 way (240v/12V/gas) fridge with freezer
- Central diesel heating
- Cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Fold down glass top sink
- Fold down glass top gas cook top
- Gas, hot / cold pressurised water system
- Cassette toilet with electric flush
- Bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Power Supply 240 volt if plugged in or 12V from solar panels with a smart charge system for the 12 volt house battery
- 120L fresh water tank / 120L waste water tank with tank and battery monitors
- Good ventilation with opening windows and 3 roof vents all with insect screens
- Exterior door with fly screen
- 2011 Ford Transit, a fuel efficient 2.2L Turbo Diesel engine with 140 horsepower that complies with the EPA04 exhaust emission standard
- The 6-speed manual gearbox and power Steering which allows for relaxed, effortless driving
- Dual air bags, 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS, traction control, stability control and hill start
- The driver’s cabin has swivel seats and 2 passenger’s seats behind the cabin
- Electric Windows
- Remote Locking
- Overall length 6.99m, height 2.9m, width 2.30m
- Air conditioning in drivers cabin
- Radio CD/MP3
- Large rear garage that can accommodate 4 bikes, outdoor chairs, out door table and gas BBQ
Freedom Camping Certified