52 Rankers Reviews
2 Camping Grounds
A two-bedroom unit situated upstairs in a building in the camping ground next door to the Cowshed.
Nearby to all facilities that are shared with the campers (toilets, hot showers, small kitchen, “The Cowshed” lounge area with free WiFi, lawns and gardens). Both bedrooms have beautiful views of the beach, the Mokihinui river mouth, the camping ground and gardens, and New Zealand Native Bush.
Beds: 2 bedrooms, 1 bedroom with one Queen bed, the other with two Single beds
Linen: There are duvets and pillows on the beds. Sheets, towels and pillowcases can be hired for $20/bed/stay.
Kitchen: Shared with Campers – Please note it is a small simple kitchen, toaster, jug, microwave, fridge and freezer space and small cooker. No oven. It can help to bring your own chilly bin.
Bathroom: Two gas hot water showers. 4 toilets. Shared with campers.
Please note that our camping ground kitchen facilities are somewhat simple, and we have limited numbers of showers and toilets, so there may be a little longer to wait during Summer (especially during Peak Season, and over Statutory holiday periods), as it can be busy.
Please see website for up to date pricing.
• The Cowshed lounge area with free WiFi and open fire
• The kitchen is shared with campers – please note it is a basic small kitchen, toaster, jug, microwave, fridge and freezer space and small cooker. No oven.
• Showers and toilets
• Wood-fired pizza oven and BBQ area
• Selection of books to read
• Beautiful gardens to walk amongst
• Dogs are not allowed to stay inside of the Treehouse.