51 Rankers Reviews
1 Camping Grounds
A two storey ‘woodsy’ beachfront home on an elevated site from which views of the Coast, Nikau and Rata forest can be enjoyed in the open plan living/kitchen area.
The balcony puts you right amongst the natural scenery as does the courtyard with its open fire place for outdoor leisure.
Beds: 2 bedrooms, each with a queen bed, 1 queen fold out sofa.
Linen: Pillows and quilts are supplied. Sheets, towels, and pillowcases can be hired for $20/bed/stay.
Kitchen: 2 fridge/freezers, gas hobs, oven, microwave, toaster, electric jug, pots, cutlery and crockery.
Bathroom: One bathroom with seperate toilet and shower.
Availability: All Year round.
Winter Tariff: $130/night first two adults
1 May to 31 August
Mid Season Tariff: $140/night first two adults
1 September to 20 December
Summer Tariff: $160/night for the first two adults
12 January to 30 April
Peak Season Tariff: $200/night for the first two adults
21 December to 11 January
$30 per additional adult per night
• Children < 2 years FREE, Children 3-10years $10/night, Children 11-16years $15/night
• Easter and Buller Marathon = Peak Season tariff
• Other Statutory Holidays and Canterbury Anniversary Weekend = Summer Season tariff
• One-night stay surcharge may apply (enquire).
• Free wireless internet at the Cowshed
• Washing machine
• TV/Stereo/DVD player
• Gas fireplace
• Courtyard with open fireplace
• Gas BBQ
• Sunset deck
• Pillows and quilts are supplied. Other linen (sheets, pillowcases and towels) available for hire on request ($20 per bed per stay).
• Dogs allowed inside, please bring their own bedding. Please ensure they stay out of the bedrooms, off the couches, and keep in mind our local Weka population and other protected birdlife. There is a one-off charge of $20/stay to have your dog(s) stay inside with you.