21 Rankers Reviews
Tawharanui Bach has a kitchen/dinning area, with a separate lounge, three bedrooms and a bathroom containing shower, toilet and sink.
Max persons 6
Max stay (peak) 7 nights
Max stay (off peak) 14 nights
Combined permitted and visitor vehicles are limited to 4 vehicles.
-Cleaning: Bach operates on a self-clean basis.
- Bedrooms: Three bedrooms; One with a double bed, one with two singles and one with a set of bunk beds.
- Bathroom: Bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Kitchen: Fridge/freezer, stove, toaster, kettle, pots/pans, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery provided.
- Power supply: Standard domestic power supply
- Water: Bore water, treated potable water.
- Heating: Electric column heater provided.
- Rubbish: Tawharanui Bach has a bin, please use the rubbish bags provided and place rubbish bags in the wheelie bin outside the bach.
- You need to supply: Bed linen, blankets, duvets, sleeping bags, additional pillows, towels, tea towels, food, personal items etc.
- Boat launching: There are no boat launching facilities at the park.