Jump on board this epic adventure from Cape Reinga in the far north to Stewart Island in the deep south. This pass will take you to all the hot spots around NZ as well as some more off the beaten track destinations you wouldn't otherwise know about!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Start and Finish: Anywhere in NZ (most start in Auckland however)
- Minimum days 29 (to complete the full circuit). However this pass is valid for 12 months from the first date of travel so take your time!
- Visit 8+ National Parks with options to hike some of NZ's great walks
- Get off the beaten track into remote areas of NZ where often the best memories are made
- Enjoy the company of adventurous outgoing like-minded travellers
- Travel in comfortable air-conditioned coaches (mid-coaches during Winter season)
- Frequent weekly departures to give you ultimate flexibility to hop-off along the way
- Enjoy the commentary and company of a knowledgeable Driver Guide who will show you all the good stuff!
- Pick and choose what activities you want to do along the way (pay as you go)
- Accommodation at each Stray stop is reserved for you by the Driver (pay as you go)
INTERESTING THINGS YOU CAN DO ALONG THE WAY:
- Overnight on a local Maori Marae (meeting house)
- Learn to how the Maori used to cook by preparing a traditional underground 'Hangi' feast
- Learn to surf in a hippy seaside surf town
- Hike Tongariro Crossing, voted one of the worlds best one day walks
- Spend time on a beautiful high country station and learn about their conservation initiatives
- Visit Franz Josef Glacier and marvel at its 12km of glacial ice
- Party up in Queenstown the adventure capital of the world
- Visit a seal colony in Kaikoura, where thousands of seals can be seen basking on rocks
Check-out our website for our most current 'specials' and you might find yourself a deal you simply can't refuse.