1 Rankers Review
Just 20 meters from your deck is the lovely white sandy inner harbour Pahoia Beach. The great thing about this beach is you are never faced with giant menacing waves, only gentle lapping at your feet. Bring your 4 legged family members, we have plenty of room. Go fishing off the front lawn & catch your dinner, walk a short distance along the beach to Pahoia Domain & catch dinner off the rocks. Revel in the seclusion & privacy but knowing you are only 13 minutes to Tauranga’s CBD.
- Children’s activities and petting zoo. A kid’s paradise!
- Boating, fishing, swimming.
- Bring your horse – paddock on site. Ride on the beach.
- toilets, showers and laundry available if needed Charges may apply.
- Kayaks can hired
- bring your boat we have a boat ramp.
- Access to fresh water available.
- dump station only 5 minutes drive away. (run by council)
North Island ▷ Bay of Plenty ▷ Omokoroa
There was gorgeous beach. The sand was sooo white and soft and i could catch little crabs also i could ride kayak to watch wonderful scenery. The deer and donkey were also soo adorable, i was able to walk with them☺️ Cabin which i stayed was so cozy also i loved bunker bed!